Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Top 5

I'm linking up with some ladies over at Click it Up a Notch to display our Top 5 shots for the first quarter (we sound so business like)!

Here are mine, in no particular order:

 
 
Okay, that was rough...it's hard to pick only 5.  I have to say, out of all of these, I still can't tell which one I like best, although our family one ranks pretty high (if only he didn't have that beard--just teasing, I'm over it!)   ;)
Amber's Articles

12 comments:

  1. Love all of these! That second one is priceless! Love her closed eyes and the high contrast of that prety pink with the bright white of the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweetie!! Those boots are AWESOME!! Great capture and one to keep around to show her one day.

    Thanks for linking up with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like such a fun girl! I also love the snow one, but I can't pick a favorite either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So hard to pick just 5- your little girl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love, love the boots and tutu!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet sweet photos. OMG I adore the one with the boots and tutu!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos. She is so precious. Love the group photo. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! They are all such great photos, it would be tough to decide on a favorite. Your little girl is so cute, and you have a way of capturing her in some of the most awesome poses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm visiting from top 5. such sweet pics! happy Friday to you :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great! I'm so glad you joined in!! These are some of my favorites as well!! I love the family shot! And that one of the tu-tu and the cowboy boots! Holy cow! Love!!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh great collection. I can see why it was hard to pick a fave!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pictures are so so sweet- love them!

    ReplyDelete