Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 69 {Thrilled about Thursday}

I'm thrilled to be home, in our own house...and even more thrilled that I'll be hitting the sack as soon as I publish this post!  We're exhausted from a whole day of traveling.  But, I'm also thrilled to have spent some great time with family!  They even had blooms down in Texas!  I had to capture these beauties!!
(1/1000s; f/5.6; ISO: 400; focal length: kit lens--47.5mm)

13 comments:

  1. beautiful, it's becoming a colorful place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are beautiful, Chelsea! I am just beginning photography with a point-and-shoot, but I am still enjoying taking photos and learning a lot. I can't wait until I can get a DSLR camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! I love the colors.. can't wait until something OPENS around here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! The bright pink and blue just make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! Oh I want some in my home. I can't wait for our blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shot. I love the fresh color of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh love that color. I thought for a minute those were at your house! Soon enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors in your picture are GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How awesome does the colour look against they sky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous!

    Welcome home:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving these colors! The pink with the blue. So nice.

    ReplyDelete