Guess I've missed almost all my prompts for this week...oh well, I'll do better next week! Today, I'm thrilled that we're still doing great with the potty. Not ONE SINGLE accident today!! Yay for her! This is our daughter in her most treasured of all spots, her bedroom, playing babies. There are times when I feel like a horrible parent because, although we heavily monitor her TV (only two shows a day), I can't even get her to watch one and give me a break from playing babies. She's been trained well and it's great that she has more of an interest in playing make believe than zoning out in front of the TV, but I'm not sure how much more patting backs I can do in a 24 hour period!! ;)


So sweet! What a busy little mama she is.
ReplyDeleteKnowing how Siena plays babies, I can tell those aren't just piles of "stuff" in the foreground of the picture!! Those are all her babies sleeping and they are covered up, right? And each one has a book by it that she read! She's a busy little momma ~ putting another baby in the swing! I miss you guys! Love, Nana
ReplyDeletegood for her not watching TV, I almost never watch it myself ~ she will be an excellent mom one day
ReplyDeleteShe's got it going on, doesn't she? So cute!
ReplyDeleteOh good girl!! She looks cute playing.
ReplyDeleteLove the undies and that you captured all her creative energy. My daughter was good about playing by herself, but I spent most of the afternoon playing with Hot Wheels and Lincoln Logs, so I feel your pain...but I also really tried to revel in it for a little bit today because I know all too soon he won't want to play with me anymore.
ReplyDelete