Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 62 {Thrilled about Thursday}

We're thrilled because Siena and I are hopping on a plane (or two) tomorrow to head back to Texas.  I'm off on Spring Break, it's the week in between my parents birthdays, it's been 6 months since we've seen them and about 9 months since we've seen the rest of our family.  So, I figured it was time for us to head home!!  I apologize in advance for most likely being light on the commenting while we're visiting.  I do hope to continue to post a picture a day, but if I don't, I'll bombard you when we get back!! 

A girl's gotta pack her favorite shoes, right?!
(1/60s; f/4.0; ISO: 6400; focal length: kit lens--20mm)

10 comments:

  1. ooohhh...so colorful! where in texas?! have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! have a safe trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shoes! Olivia loves her sparkly sketchers. Have a fun trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay! Safe travels. Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shoes are adorable! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're going to be in my neck of the woods. I'm just 30 mins north. Let me know if you want to meet up for a photo excursion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful shoes! And what shoes will Siena be bringing?;)

    I hope you have a wonderful time with your family! It's better that you soak up that time with them than that you comment on photogs. Enjoy every moment and hopefully you'll get some great pictures, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh have a wonderful time!!! Meet up with Kristin if you can that would be great!!!

    ReplyDelete