Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 74 {True to Tuesday}

So, I'm totally cheating today.  I actually took this picture on Saturday while we were out enjoying the weather, but I had to post it today in celebration of my buddy's 7th birthday!  I can't believe just short of 7 years ago, we adopted Rocky.  He is my first dog, and gets spoiled as such.  I adore this guy and am so happy he's blessed us with his rambunctious spirit and lovable energy for 7 years!!

SOOC minus watermark
(1/500s; f/5.6; ISO: 400; focal length: kit lens--55mm)

13 comments:

  1. AMAZING ACTION SHOT!!!!! nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome action shot! I just love that tongue sticking out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute dog. Great action shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great action shot- I love his tounge hanging out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cute cute...love the tongue hanging out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It doesn't get much better than that! I think you should call this shot "Rockin Rocky". Is the gazebo in the background the same one you took the rooftop picture of the other day? Don't you just love when you have a day when everything just turns out right?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He looks like a gorgeous friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute capture.. love the dog!

    ReplyDelete