Friday, March 11, 2011

I learned...

I learned, you need to be ready at ALL times in case your little girl decides to sit in the most adorable pose, spontaneously!!
(1/125s; f/4.5; ISO: 400; focal length: kit lens--40mm)

Critiques are ALWAYS welcomed
Check out what other are learning over at...

16 comments:

  1. Aren't they the bests photo's! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SWEET!!! She looks like a trained model.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right; she is adorable. I'm glad you had your camera ready. You wouldn't want to miss getting that shot. You did a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I think you captured her perfectly. Such a cherished photo it will be. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Picture perfect! Glad you were ready for that one because photo ops don't come around like that every day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable! Yay for having your camera at the right time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a perfect picture! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, this looks like it's out of a magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is precious. Love her pretty blues.

    ReplyDelete
  10. perfect portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a perfect pose. Way to go Mom, ready with the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable photo and little girl!! What a fun location!

    ReplyDelete