Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 80 {Monday Me}

So, I decided to jump on the band wagon and try one of Elena's tutorials on self-portraits.  It turns out, it's a little harder than it looks.  I don't know how many shots I tried taking today to still be left with just an 'ehh' shot!  Oh, well, there are how many more days left??!! 
(1/160s; f/4.0; ISO: 3200; focal length: kit lens--21.3mm)

11 comments:

  1. Adorable! I forgot about Monday Me. Or maybe I sub-consciously didn't want to remember....? As if I needed another reason to hate Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'd say you did great! I gave up on that altogether.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really full of personality! I know, I've been practicing the squinty-eyes and it's hard to get right:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karin said it perfectly - love the personality! And nice to see you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great...shows personality. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are harder than they look for sure! I love how you had fun with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, at least you did it. The thought of even trying to do a selfie is enough to send me over the edge. Plus, I think this is pretty darn sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is cute! Love that we can see your personality! It's not easy doing a self portrait, so wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are harder than they look- but you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to go, Chelsea! So cute and sassy!!!

    ReplyDelete