Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 85

This is what happens when my husband is out of town...I give in to my weaknesses.  He doesn't really like Papa Johns and our closest one is pick-up only.  In other words, we never get it.  However, today I made a special trip to Target to pick up a birthday gift for one of Siena's friends and lo and behold, what is across the street...you guessed it! ;)  No, I didn't plan that at all!
 (1/125s; f/4.5; ISO: 1600; focal length: kit lens--35mm)

7 comments:

  1. Oh, this is one of my guilty pleasures, too! I love that garlic buttery goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of a better time to eat it than when he's away (are you sure that wasn't planned? Lol). I've never tried Papa John's, but judging by that garlic butter, I'm pretty sure I'd like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, you are making me hungry for some pizza and garlic butter. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you trying to kill me!! I HEART Papa Johns and it was my first meal when we got back to the States! Glad you enjoyed a yummy meal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha- I love how the picture is of the empty plate-- thanks for sparing us the picture of the yummy goodness :)
    Oh and that garlic butter-- I could drink that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow....I miss PJ's pizza!!! The garlic sauce...mmm.

    ReplyDelete