Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 77

Happy early Mother's Day to me!!  I've been waiting for this bag from Jo Totes to become available...and I just couldn't really wait until Mother's Day! ;)  It has interchangeable compartments inside, so I spent a good 45 min, arranging, the rearranging, etc.  So fun!!!!!
(1/100s; f/4.0; ISO: 3200; focal length: kit lens--26.3mm)

14 comments:

  1. That is so so so so cute!!! Great color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo so cute... lucky you! I like the flower on the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!!! Is it a handbag or a camera bag?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have camera bag envy! It is soooo cute. Enjoy it....and I know you will.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHHHH I just had a look at the site and I want one now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. But then I looked at postage and $35 to get it here :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new bag, it's oh so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay you!! Very pretty color. My mother's day gift is a MeRa Koh workshop! Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty purse, Chelsea! I can see why you didn't want to wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous handbag, Chelsea! I really like the color!

    ReplyDelete