Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 75

I love olives...
(1/80s; f/3.5; ISO: 3200; focal length: kit lens--18mm)

16 comments:

  1. Great color!! Wish I could say I loved olives! One of the many things I wish I liked :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture just really says "Italy" to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy I love olives. Creative use of green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could be an advertisment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummmmmm.....I too LOVE olives. Like so much that I sit and eat a whole jar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, me too. I ate an entire jar when I was pregnant once :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy, yummy, yummy!! Nice shot!

    Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love olives!!! great capture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is making me hungry for Olives! I loved them as a child...I haven't eaten them as much now that I am an adult.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not crazy about olives, but this picture could almost make me change my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes...though I haven't green ones in a while.

    About my yesterday's pic....it is growing on me and I think it is for the same reason...those mountains make it a bit more interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never been able to get into olives :-( But these look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yum. Great job with the food photography. I think it's one of the hardest things to do.

    Okay...going to raid my fridge for olives!

    ReplyDelete