I love it! I have my dads old Minolta- I should take a picture of that! If you has a lot of lenses for that camera (that you want), you might want to look into a converter so you can use those lenses with your camera. I "inherited" a bunch of old lenses this way- and all for the price of a converter (about $30) so worth it!
this is cool!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! That is neat!
ReplyDeleteGreat find! I wish my parents had some old stuff hiding out!
ReplyDeleteVery cool Chelsea. My dad did a little photography too! Glad you all made it safely! Have fun.
ReplyDeleteso cool!
ReplyDeleteI love this! Ha! I love that he has the 50mm 1.4. I am dying for one as well :O)
ReplyDeleteVery cool!
ReplyDeleteI love old cameras. Very cool!
ReplyDeleteI love it! I have my dads old Minolta- I should take a picture of that!
ReplyDeleteIf you has a lot of lenses for that camera (that you want), you might want to look into a converter so you can use those lenses with your camera. I "inherited" a bunch of old lenses this way- and all for the price of a converter (about $30) so worth it!
Nice! Love this. Great shot and great find!
ReplyDeleteNeat!
ReplyDeleteSo cool! Does he still use it?
ReplyDeleteAwesome, I love the look of older cameras.
ReplyDeleteLooks like he knew what he was doing!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!! I love older cameras!
ReplyDeleteYou did fall far from your apple tree did you!
ReplyDelete