However, this shot makes me happy. Simply because, I love that my husband was encouraging and supportive when we decided to use cloth diapers, that the hospital we gave birth in ONLY used cloth diapers (it's a Boulder, CO thing) and that they look so darn cute on our clothes line!
(1/250s; f/3.5; ISO: 200; focal length--kit lens 18mm)
The other thing that makes me happy when I look at this shot, is that they're clean...I just happened to come home from the gym tonight to find my husband resting on the couch (which he's completely entitled to after a long day at work). Little did he know, our dog essentially licked a poor mouse to death. And who found the mouse lying in the middle of our living room floor?! Yep, you guessed it. Not to mention, that same person was also greeted with a nice little kiss from the dog in question upon returning home from the gym! Let's just say, that shower had my name written all over it!!! I'm still slightly grossed out! ;) So, it's nice to think of fresh, clean, diapers hanging on the line outside in the sunlight!

Oh no Chelsea! I'm grossed out just thinking about it, much less having to see it!! Eeek.... BUT I LOVE this picture. The sunlight is perfect and the bright colors from the diapers pop against the greens and browns of the earth.
ReplyDeleteThis could be a used in an ad for cloth diapering! It's so fresh and natural feeling. I love it!
ReplyDeleteI love this shot! The angle, lighting and DOF, it's just beautiful! What a great photo to remember this time in your life. And the mouse, eww! I would be grossed out as well ;) We have a neighbor cat that always heads back behind our house to hunt and then it goes home....the thought grosses me out :)
ReplyDeleteGreat shot!
ReplyDeleteGreat photo! I clothed diapered my 1st and loved it! I wish I would have kept going.
ReplyDeleteSo gross!
ReplyDeleteWonderful picture! Not such a wonderful experience.
ReplyDeleteCloth diapers intimidate me, for sure. My mom used cloth with all but one of me and my siblings, and I remember the fun of having to plunge them into the toilet to get them clean. But perhaps using cloth diapers has changed since then, and it isn't quite so labor-intensive.
Ok, the mouse thing was pretty gross. But this picture??!? Oh, I LOVE it! I really, really love it. We converted to cloth 3 months ago and I think they're pretty awesome. I'm dying to take a clothes line pic like this one.
ReplyDeleteGAH, I really love this picture. Awesome. Ok, I'm done now.
The photo is pretty, but the mouse story killed the happy sunny feeling :(
ReplyDelete